This blog is a chronicle of my experiences as a bipolar sufferer.
About me: I have been diagnosed BiPolar-II for almost 7 years, but those involved and I believe that its onset was at age 17, which is clinical prime-time for mental instability to hit the fan. I am nearly 30 and engineer software for the mental health industry (go figure) for a living, am married, and have no kids.
I consider myself educated enough about this illness to shoot myself in the foot with amazing accuracy. I welcome and encourage corrections in my posts that are cited from a trustworthy source.
My goal here is to dictate to you what is going on in my life that is BiPolar-related, and ideally you'll get something out of it, but I don't know what; that's not my job. Hell, I don't care if anyone reads this, really. What I intend to get out of it myself is a log of my prior experiences, since I am so good at reinventing the wheel.
Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment